Friday, March 27, 2009

YOU CAN ROCKET YOUR SALES NOW!!!

This is the problem...
We are in a very competitive market and many business owners and entrepreneurs will fail because they don't know they are sales people. Even if you are in a network marketing company, direct sales company or MLM you are a SALES person. Yes you are sharing your story, but you are SELLING!

Let's face it, everyone sells. I don't care what you do. Think about the last "persuasive discussion" you had with your spouse. I rest my case.

As an expert sales trainer with Essential Selling, I am going to share three great tools from my Essential Cold Calling System that will help you build relationships to boost sales, which is the core of Essential Selling.

  1. Pick Up The Phone. You have to pick up the phone to reach out and build relationships. The phone is one of your best and most affordable tools. So become best friends with your phone!
  2. Ask the right questions. You have to know the right questions to ask to build relationships and trust so you can build your sales!
  3. Then LISTEN for the right answers. If you listen and know what you are listening for you won't have to even "sell"!
For more information, reach out to me: carolyn@essentialselling.com

My next course, The Essential Cold Calling System starts MONDAY March 30th and is almost booked up. Contact me for a great DISCOUNT and learn how to ignite your business and rocket to success!

No comments:

Post a Comment