Thursday, March 19, 2009

DO YOU KNOW THE EQUATION FOR SUCCESS?

This may be obvious, but it is interesting!


I was on my way home from the gym on Tuesday morning and I heard something interesting on the radio. It was that successful people work harder than people who aren’t as successful. I know, I told you this was obvious! But, how do they do that? How do they have the energy and drive to work harder than your “average bear”? It is because they are passionate about what they do! This is the nugget, the hot coal that fuels them all day long.

It means that they are connected to WHY they are doing what they are doing.

Did you know that this alone is enough to get people to where they want to go? They might get there stumbling and bumbling because they don’t have the experience or tools in place to support them, but they can get there just the same. It probably will take a while.

Now, what if you add VALUE to the equation? I mean that not only do you understand WHY you are doing something, you really understand on a deep level what VALUE you bring to your industry, to your clients, your community to the people you come in contact with on a daily basis. This is great, this gives you the confidence you need to reach out and build relationships. So now it becomes a little bit more easy to reach out and build business.

Let’s add something else, KNOWLEDGE. I mean the knowledge that you bring to your industry, your customers, your prospects and your community. These three elements: WHY, VALUE and KNOWLEDGE create a very solid foundation to build from.

The final component in the equation is nuts and bolts sales tools and techniques. With this in place you can harness all that passion and knowledge and direct it properly. You know how to manage your day. You know how to reach out. You know how to follow up and have the systems in place to support your growing business.

THIS is the equation for success: WHY + VALUE + KNOWLEDGE + TOOLS = SELLING SUCCESS!

This is what I teach! I am so excited about my upcoming course: The Essential Cold Calling System™. Starting March 30th my telecourse will start and you will leave with this very workable equation and all the tools in place you need to rocket to success.

Email me for more information: carolyn@essentialselling.com

No comments:

Post a Comment